Yes, We make parts for medical devices! Here’s a glimpse of what we have to offer.
Laminar understands the critical nature and importance in parts that complete a medical device product. With each customer, we’re learning about the material composition and the environment it is used in. We understanding that tight tolerances is not an option but a standard. Whether you’re a micro device for fluid management or health analysis product, we have the team and technology to help make that component.
Some key points we share with our customers.
- We understand the importance of Intellectual Property (IP) and would never jeopardize that for anything.
- We have quick prototype time lines.
- Our material team brings a dimension of comfort as they are always engaged.
- Our tooling experience stems from the valley of great tool makers in Austria.
- Liquid Silicone Injection facilities can scale to your needs in Singapore and Austria.
- Our factories are ISO 13485 Certified.
- Finish parts must meet our QA/QC standards.
- Measure hardness, tearing, weigh and many more.
- Clean room environment available.
- Post product storage is controlled.
- Co-molding of two separate material
- Two Shot liquid injection molding of plastic and silicone rubber or two types of silicone rubber. A co-injection method for multi-material parts. Medical Devices is a common application.
- Automation in manufacturing process. No human touch.